Night
DayOn 11th October 2008,
Mayvis had her 1st try as a Flower Girl..
On that day, she woke up especially EARLY.. Why???
Because she wanted Tania to do her hairdo and "make-up"!! (OMG)!!
I never know that my girl is so "vain"!! haha.
Afterall, Mayvis did do her "job" very well as a 1st timer..
She did not have "Cold Feet" and she really abled to stand in silent for almost half an hour during the church ceremony!! I was really very surprised... cos she is a very TALKATIVE and "buay si tiam" Gal..
BUT..... To be Frank, I really very proud of my girl for what she had done..
Afterall she is only 5 yrs old..
Hi this is Mrs Linda Lim. Wow, she is so beautiful and my husband agrees as well. I am equally proud of this shy girl when in the midst of crowd.
ReplyDeleteI will miss you my dear.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThanks..
No worry, Mayvis will sure to go look for you when the school starts..
She already telling me what she wants to do when the school starts..
By the way, have you given her your address??
Thanks.
Magdalene